CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I'm sure we are all sceptical of any new managerial roles within...

1. 2,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160

I'm sure we are all sceptical of any new managerial roles within the company considering the drain on funding , but on the surface this seems like a promising indicator??

http://www.ceramicfuelcells.de/fileadmin/Dokumente/Pressemeldungen/120926_PM_Ballhausen_verstaerkt_Geschaeftsleitung_von_CFC_in_Europa.pdf

English translation

PRESS RELEASE
    Andreas Ballhausen strengthens management of Ceramic Fuel Cells in Europe
    Heinberg, 26.09.2012. Ceramic Fuel Cells, a leading developer and manufacturer of micro power plants based on fuel cells relies, Andreas Ballhausen to the Executive for the European market. Ballhausen from 01.10.2012 will be responsible for sales and service.
    Ballhausen EWE energy comes from, where he worked since 1996 and held various management positions. Most recently he led the sale of energy services. One focus of Ballhausen work formed contracting solutions for households, industry and communities as well as the fuel cell project of EWE. Ballhausen is a member of various committees in the energy sector, including in the Fuel Cell Initiative (IBZ).
    "Andreas Ballhausen we gain an excellent energy experts. Our expertise in the field of fuel cell technology and its many years of experience in sales of CHP technologies are a tremendous asset to Ceramic Fuel Cells, "says Frank Obernitz, Managing Director of Ceramic Fuel Cells.
    "I'm looking forward to the new responsibilities at Ceramic Fuel Cells. High-efficiency micro-CHP systems can make a significant contribution to the success of renewable energy in Germany. With Ceramic Fuel Cells BlueGen offers an outstanding micro fuel cell power plant, whose sales in Europe, I would press ahead with a lot of passion, "said Ballhausen.
    Ceramic Fuel Cells has produced small-scale micro-CHP systems that generate for homes and other buildings, combined heat and electricity. The electrical efficiency is up to 60 percent. Main product of Ceramic Fuel Cells is the micro-CHP BlueGen, sold since the beginning of this year in Germany and other markets.
    - End-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.