CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Funny i was going to post something about wind farm, well since...

1. 396 Posts.
    Funny i was going to post something about wind farm, well since you guys already started, i will continue on this flow. Ok this is what i like to state first: Windfarm is not a good choice for energy as opposed to gas. this is why:

Ok for windfarm, you need a fair amount of land rite. Lets say, to power 500K homes, you need 20 windfarms, das sounds pretty realistic rite? no problem there.

But the problem is that people didnt account for is that population eventually grows, what will happen when 1million homes are required, how much land will you need to sustain this grow? This is in fact whats happening to our current power generation, its old, inefficient, dirty, and has is far away from the required infrastructures, the city

If you keep making heaps of windfarm, not only we will a eyesore on our coast, but when population eventually catch up, we be running out land to built more windfarm.

And putting aside the current issues that wind have rised and the latest one from keeting, Windfarm is not a viable green solution, its great powering your farm, but not the solution for a modern city.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.