ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

Wow what the !! I went back as far as I could on ETH ASX...

1. 292 Posts.
    Wow what the !! I went back as far as I could on ETH ASX announcements to 2009 and the first I could find of Ken Fitzgerald selling any ETH shares seems to be a month before it all goes to pieces and everyone else is left holding the baby. Not a small portion of shares disposed of neither.

Perhaps someone else may spot it differently on the ASX releases

Official complaint with ASIC /ASX lodged Ken . That did look fishy to me, but hey everything about what has happened with this share looks fishy to me. Lets see what they say.

I have contacted the VA regarding the ridiculous claims for moneys owed for consultation fees post share suspension by Ken and Julie, our beloved ex directors and was told : I quote..

"I have obtained legal advice in relation to various aspects of their creditor claims and based on the current circumstances they would likely have a claim admissible in part"

Hardly seems like they are entitled to the full amounts does it.?? _In part_ to me means getting a bit of fuel money to cover running to the office the answer ASICs probes .

If people are not eligible to receive a tax rebate if this share is liquidated, please go over the proposals closely.

http://lawlerpartners.com.au/creditor_reports/ethan_minerals_limited/index (OCT 26 2011) PDF

Consider voting NO to Pager and yes to the Voluntary Admin's proposal which will be a better deal in MHO.

And NO to creditors getting Allegra which is outlined in the last shareholders update. The paper work for Allegra in Zambia was substandard and there is no promise Allegra will not pop up healthy and alive with assets the minute Pager goes through with it _A.L.L_ being in the creditors hands and not shareholders who paid for leases and mining equipment "suppossedly" which appear to have gone. Zero recoverable?/ What Ken, not even the Toyota's that were bought for you to run round in.

Julie rallying creditors to overturn the VA proposal with proxies reeks.

Ken told the VA Allegra is $800,000 in the red.( Was there Proof???) What do the creditors want with this company. ??

That to me is a classic rhethorical question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.