BHP 0.09% $42.66 bhp group limited

re: options. ozdoc I was right she saw the balance and wants the...

1. 79 Posts.
    re: options. ozdoc I was right she saw the balance and wants the 200% prof I made on the trade, she still hasn;t said anything about the other yet, I think that she is just going to pretend to ignore it as long as i can deliver with the next.

As far as the oppies go I'll put my head down tonite, but generally speaking I will not go to far of next strike price. I am concerned with the gap after the xstrata rumour when it first started which pumped in up dramaticaly. If there is a new player, has this already been absorbed by the xstrata bid? I don't know, needs further research.

By saying that if the player is bhp and you know what my opinion is, is bhp large enough not to blink and just consolidate rather than drop if the bid is made. Even if it did drop it would not be that much.

Oppies still need a bit of work, but like I said, I always look at the next strike price whether it be one week or 12 weeks. It's a safer bet in my books.

Your choice, I made some bad, bad calls in Dec and not always right. I am still in the +% for the last six months and a happy Minister of finance. Nothing could be finer than...................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.66
Change
-0.040(0.09%)
Mkt cap ! $216.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.65 $42.85 $42.50 $345.8M 8.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7200 $42.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.67 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.