TLS 0.26% $3.86 telstra group limited

ex divi, page-58

1. 6,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Averaged in at 3.13. No way am I selling. Grossed up dividend including the full franking credit is currently 40 cents per annum (2 x 14c + 12c franking credit), and if some of the NBN fund is handout to us as extra dividend then better still. But at 40 cent grossed up dividend, even if we hit $5 thats still an 8% dividend yield. Where else can you get that on a blue chip, with strong and sustainable cash flow, and a domionant position in the market. Even the banks are not giving you that at current share prices

As the population ages and more enter retirement they are not interested so much in asset growth, its all about income which means dividend yield and cashflow for retirees. This demographic trend is increasing as more baby boomers enter reetirement and need the income cashflow. They choose income stocks as their major assett class in their superannuation portfolios, so where are their financial managers going to turn... to stocks like TLS. What other choice do they have. Its just a no brainer.
    And oh how I love to watch all the young folk texting away furiously whenever they have a free moment - just money in my ( TLS) pocket as I watch them. I watch with a wry smile on my face. Gotta love it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.86 $3.88 $3.86 $44.18M 11.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 811903 $3.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.87 144537 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.