TLS 2.19% $3.73 telstra group limited

ex divi, page-89

1. 975 Posts.
    Fat Bloater asked: "Therm if you have any evidence of an intelligent lifeform in any Australian parliament I for one would be interested in seeing it." ?

lakey5 wrote: "Therm australia has'nt had a smart government for a long time ,a very long time"

As much as I looked and tried, I'm very sorry to inform you both, and the rest of HotCopper, that I was unable to find a tittle of intelligence amongst the Australian parliament.

But, it is not the politicians whom write the legislation; they only vote on it.

It's the senior public servants in treasury and finance departments; the party political advisors; the big end of town, that will be telling the politicians what to vote on.

Nor, could I say that the board of the Future Fund has much intelligence,either.
    Future Fund in its latest report, stated it had made a 3.9% return in the 2012 September quarter. Just think how much they might of returned if they had hung on to Telstra ???

But there again, if Future Fund hadn't sold off Telstra, I wouldn't have able to buy in at a average of $2.68 per share.
    So thank you very much Future Fund.
    Now all we have to do is wait to see (in the distant future) how much money the tax payer is up for to fund shortfall of the parliamentary super scheme, so that they can enjoy a decadent life style in their retirement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.080(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $43.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.73 $3.78 $3.71 $115.9M 30.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64775 $3.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 590435 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.