TLS 0.52% $3.83 telstra group limited

I still reckon we just don;t know and speculate what will happen...

1. 101 Posts.
    I still reckon we just don;t know and speculate what will happen based on what we want to happen !

I hope the share price rises and we get an increased dividend next March, but I have no real convincing evidence that it will happen, just some speculations from other punters, brokers and the company saying it is might be possible...

My TLS holdings are a ridiculously stupidly large part of my portfolio, don;t get me wrong, I would love them to double their dividend and share price, but I don;t think that's enough of a reason to tell everyone I'm convinced it WILL happen,...

For 1 example why wouldn't the govt do something which could purposely/inadvertently affect Telstra negatively, they have done in the past & investment by super funds and retirees was no less than now ?

Don;t get me wrong, if the price dips to $4 I'd buy more, in fact I probably buy more will when I get my dividend regardless (not necessarily straight away)but not because I have grand dreams of something big happening short term to her share price /upcoming dividend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.