BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

ex energy fuels ceo george glasier joins blr

1. 5,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I'm still amazed to see the arrogance of the Market, in not understanding the significance of having Glasier on board BLR.

Key Appointment - GEORGE GLASIER JOINS BLACK RANGE MINERALS

IMO: George Glasier, took his eye off Hansen as Mike Haynes was planning his move. Well done Mike Haynes, & lets not forget it was Haynes that initially seeked & closed the deal on the Hansen Resource.

After spending an amount of time in researching the background Mr Glasier, I have come to a final conclusion that he is without doubt the most highly regarded influential Uranium man in the U.S.

1/
    Mr. Glasier traveled extensively with Robert W. Adams, the founder of Western Nuclear and Energy Fuels, to secure Uranium Sales Contracts with roughly 60 International partners.

2/
    Mr. Glasier directed the Licensing and Construction of the White Mesa Mill at Blanding, Utah, now owned by Denison Mines Corp, but has just recently been acquired by Energy Fuels.
    ( The White Mess Mill is the only operating Licensed Mill on the Colorado Plateau and one of only two mills operating in the USA. )

3/
    Former colleagues and senior executives of Mr. Glasier from Energy Fuels are dispersed throughout the Uranium Industry in senior positions.

4/
    Mr. Glasier's former colleagues Gerald W. Grandey was President and Chief Executive Officer of Cameco Corporation from 2003 up until June 2011. Grandey is a former chairman of the World Nuclear Association. He currently serves on the boards of Nuclear Energy Institute, Canadian Nuclear Association, Bruce Power Inc.

5/
    Harold R. Roberts who is Vice President of Corporate Development at Denison US Operations since 2006.

So I now ask the so called Expert Financial Analysts & Brokers who scan the Globe Markets for opportunity within the resource & Energy Sectors, to make a move for the savvy Investors that you represent.

BLR's Current Market Capital $18 Mill ( Uranium valued at just 20cent per Lb )

BLR Market Cap Insanity " You Betcha "

Regards Grant

Cheers from G64

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.