ASQ 0.00% 2.0¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Could run quite well,Hoping AFR print this story tomorrow......

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Could run quite well,

Hoping AFR print this story tomorrow... would spice up the weeks trading.

Reminds me of LOM spike with new management for diamond project from RIO Tinto in March 2012.

... and also similar to tiny company AVA/AVIVA spike with realization of cash backing and coal "bubble" early this year.

------------

Bullish on aluminum in general... with car makers searching to meet very strict emissions targets in the near future... power for weight ratios will mean lighter chassis will be sort after. Lot of talk about alloy chassis components/frames coming into wider use. That is long long term stuff though. Dig some dirt first.

------------

Capping identical to GBG. Disregard for value.

Great hopes and prospects... but market makers wanting project cheap.

Can anyone tell me what share holding the Chinese have in BAU... or is the money still to come??? I am being lazy with that one.

SDL man will have an interesting job balancing Chinese wants... and other shareholders hopes too.

-------------

Been waiting to buy.... hit the trigger early today when announcement came out.... cheap shares soon.... I might jinx it for you all....!

Cant beat buying cash.

Will look for chances to top up in the ST dips.... hoping to see 15 cents value placed on it by weeks end.

All the best

bsh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.637M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199439 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 45546 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.