GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

exactly what i have been saying, page-4

1. 229 Posts.
    Fair enough gentlemen, but GOLD is still cheap here, we are at $1233, down from a peak of just over $1500, so now is still a good time to BUY GOLD and take a position. Volumes on ASX:GOLD appear to be up almost 2 fold, I'd say GOLD is just beginning to run.

The trouble is most people on this thread discuss the equities, which is not the same as the metal, and some equities are already quite high and others aren't really responding to the metal. I think the equities are likely to go higher too, however, they are under market pressure too. As we saw over 2008 in a deep market sell off the miners will get sold down too. I don't much like the miners right now, the stock market feels very heavy here, and has likely put in a significant top prior to retesting the bear low some time next year. Put it this way, after stocks have rallied some 55% off the bear low, do you really think another 50% is about to materialise? Meanwhile earnings are low, PE's are about 15-20x. I don't see much more upside here.

ASX:GOLD remains cheap, the dollar over valued, last month the RBA sold another 850Million AUD into the market for the sole purpose of trying to cap the rise in the AUD, which side of the bet do you want to be on? If the AUD is topping here as competitive devaluation is order of the day, I'd rather sell my dollars for GOLD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.