TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Many thanks for the effort you have been putting into some of...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Many thanks for the effort you have been putting into some of your posts Kojak.

D-day is almost upon us and I can only hope we see the best outcome. My own opinion on a very basic level after consideration of the facts I have been exposed to is that the best value proposition for me is if the existing board continues to manage the affairs.

I can't see how the RIM director nominations can increase the value of MY SHARE of the company given how we will almost certainly lose 4 existing directors and not just 2. The Investec loan may well become payable and then where will these funds come from?

A small cap raise of 2 - 5 million may be nothing in comparison with what is required with new directors at the helm.

Loss of continuity will also be an issue. Guaranteed.

I also don't think RIM will bail if their nominations don't get up. They must also know there is good potential future value in Karouni.

Does anybody know if they are allowed to increase their holding after nominating the new directors? I have wondered why they did not do so to further improve their chances of success in the vote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.