BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

example of chinese interest in resources, page-9

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Thanks for the new year wishes

Found a document searching the net a day or so ago on El Mutun or Mutun by the Bolivian govt.

It indicated that they have been building a natuarl gas pipeleine from Santa Cruz (Bolivia) to San Paulo (Brazil) that would supply gas to Mutum Iron Ore project for power generation at an estimated cost of US $0.04 to $0.05 per KWH at El Mutun

It also indicated major roads were being built in and around the project plus the iron ore markets in Argentina and Paraguay that use lots of iron ore but have little of the resource and are net importers

This leads itself to the question re what is the chance of RAU being a take over target? If you look at the resources that they have in the ground you would think that Republic may be in the sights of some of these chinese or larger investors - copper, tin, gold, iron, tungsten etc etc etc?

I would prefer that Republic is not a target as I think for shareholders it can be a multi bagger in its own right but the company may be an attractive takeover target or possible joint venture target with its potential!!!

The announcements we are waiting for from Republic that we expect over the next month may be more important than what we think

Anyhow I like the line that this will be a RAUsing 2010

Hoges in Adelaide for a couple more days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.