EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Great to see Some Positivity amongst the other posts above. For...

1. 1,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Great to see Some Positivity amongst the other posts above.
    For me,I cling to the test results that have been noted, and hopefully will keep coming.
    Just to name one thing impressive from the last update,was that factory floor. And an order put in for more Edencrete pretty much straight away. I assume it may have been the enhanced finishing and also greatly reduced shrinkage. I really dont believe we will need a long time to see increased traction.
    I also believe that it will really strong traction, or not much,I dont think there will be an in between.

Remember Valley said that the use of edencrete improved the finish on the beams and allowed ealier stripping of form.

As mentioned above the stringent and varying testing amounts etc.,coupled with the time factor,then with Govt., the very nature of the bureaucratic process,all adds to what we are going through.
    One way or another,I think there will be a group of vindicated posters by Christmas of 2018.
    I will either being looking for a hole to crawl into for a couple of months or there will little "I told you so's"
    getting muttered in my house.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $446 297.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 178494928 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27646152 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.