KAR 0.27% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

TU CEO - thanks everyone for some great post. I have looked at...

1. 1,675 Posts.
    TU CEO - thanks everyone for some great post.

I have looked at potential oil and gas companies from Australia then checking them back to see if any actions out of the ordinary could give a hint. No luck.

What I did find is a lot of big O/G companies that are capable of producing big numbers that are needed to get into the KAR team.

Then consider that this is now the time for big investors to start looking at KAR.
    1) Exploration phase near completion
    2) Proven resources that are production quality
    3) Major cost of punching holes over, now determine where do we want to put a production platform
    4) Agreements of how to distribute the oil and gas seems done.

I feel that Australian ownership will retain major ownership knowing the future of LNG. There is big money to be made and now is the time to get in.

Karoon management has ownership in the company and it is to their advantage to position themselves in the best manner for Karoon. No sell out. No merger. No CR.

I feel it time for the big players in Australia, and there are a lot of big O/G companies, to pickup an investment in Karoon.

I was surprised of the number that is capable to invest and it would be a drop in their capital bucket.

Time to dot all the I's and cross all the Ts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.470B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.86 $1.82 $5.917M 3.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48719 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 7249 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.