examples of abc bias. please list exact eg's, page-37

1. 145 Posts.
    I know it's outside of the 15mins allocated for reply....but I reckon the ABC is a sounding board for the greens and other minority whiners/weirdos.

Personally I noticed a clear dominance of green and labor leading up to the election. It was this and the green dominance on labor that stopped me voting for them, as it would only strengthen the greens.

The time wasting and rhetoric on gay marriage, boat people, gender bias etc was preventing the regional developments and issues getting representative coverage.

So I didn't vote labor, always did, but my perception of the green THEN labor bias caused me to vote below the line and preference greens last, on the way labor lost my primary vote.

Apologies I don't record the TV, so can't provide an archive of the last 4 years...maybe one of the green voters could do the research, when their uni exams are finished of course.

Love the green policy that was to let all the boats waiting in Indonesia come here at once, about 3,500 people at the time, this the greens said would fix the boat problem, because there would be no boats then! Those clever greens, not.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.