KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I agree with the assessment that the company can not control...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I agree with the assessment that the company can not control release of information by third parties Unless the management was able to do its job well which is to negotiate “regular” reporting upfront whatever that looks like quarterly, semiannual or some other milestone that is relevant to the study and not just leave it to the discretion of the applicable third party.

I also agree with the assessment that because all the studies are third party administered the management and board compensation relative to the work involved in oversight is too high.

it would be great if we can express our factual thoughts and assessments to management to get some attention to these important points. I also think we need to point the the positives as well which include 10 plus studies, the duration of these ongoing continuing studies which to me does reflect possible positive outcomes and the use of GBM agile and use of third parties does reduce overall costs in my mind. I have shared my thoughts with the CEO recently but I have not received any reply. It would be great if others who may have similar thoughts share with the CEO their thoughts and possibly if there is a substantive number of us we may get some response from management and get positive some action such as negotiating better terms in future studies and if they can modify existing agreements. I only wish for a positive result here for both patients and us as shareholders as all of our interests are aligned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.