NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Examples of Suspicious Trading Activity, page-338

1. 7,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    i have come to terms with the probability that the bot is selling for Lind.

Lind has lent money to nuheara under an agreement where they can effectively progressively request payment of the loan in the form of shares. The agreement allows shares to be issued to Lind at a discount to the market price.

Lind can make a profit selling down to the discounted price. Lind can also aquire a greater number of shares should the price go lower. So depending on their strategy they can lower their exposure on the loan and accumulate shares to sell for a future profit.

the bot is basically working to sell Linds shares.

to complicate matters, Lind was given 20m shares which dont have to be returned to nuheara until the end of the loan. So during the term of the loan Lind can also sell them, or lend them to someone else to sell.

to summarise, it could be in this one particular party's interest to hold the price down by selling into weakness on the bid to get more shares.

They probably dont have enough to hold back a rush of buying though, but that wouldnt matter because they will obviously profit with a rising share price too.

they have options excerisable at 5 cents... so to make a profit on those also the price needs to be higher than 5 cents.

the selling pressure in the absence of buying interest has pushed the share price lower than i think was fair value for a short period.

but Lind selling may no longer be able to hold the price down now since the company has raised cash recently and can pay lind cash rather than issuing equity. Linds supply may be almost exhausted.

Note this is all just speculation. I have no evidence to support the above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.