WRL 0.00% 10.5¢ washington resources limited

any number of reasons sushi...perhaps they have multiple bids on...

1. 7,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    any number of reasons sushi...

perhaps they have multiple bids on the other side and placing a big sell will frighten some into selling...especially if they make it look it real by taking a bit our of it with another trading account that they also own

Perhaps they changed their mind

Any number of reasons...

Never worry about what is in depth until a few seconds before trading starts....and even then are you a sheep just following what others do??....or do you do your own research - buying stocks for your own defined reasons. If you do your own research and you believe in it then what others think is irrelevant over the course of the investment (not on a minute by minute or hour by hour basis)

Many years ago I worked as a bond trader for an American bank in London - our head trader used to say something like - if I point to any position you hold (long or short) I want an immediate answer with reasons as to why you hold that position....If you can't give me a reason why... then do not take the position.

If your reasons why make sense then the wider market will see them too in due course.....if your reasons suck then you will learn from it and get it right next time.

For now I hold...

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.