DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

Bitzer agree re your quote"drilling of JUNO by j/v partner...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Bitzer agree re your quote

"drilling of JUNO by j/v partner expected to commence in 4th qtr and upon successful completion of BFS j/v partners will have to make a plan to mine and commit to go ahead."

As far as production is concerned I'm looking at 18 mths as a conservative estimate. Regardless of whether it's shallow pit or otherwise there is a $hite load of work/analysis crossing T'S dotting I's before the first pour can commence as you and I both know Bitzer. If I'm proven wrong then I'll be the first one to admit my error. Previous dealings with other stocks in a similar boat have shown this to be the case.

From what I've seen and heard so far due dilligence is occurring re Oysters involvement, who by the way have a good reputation in areas such as this. I don't particularly care too much about releasing inflated hoo ha news without any follow through to back it up as many would like." I'd rather have the meat rather than a side order of vegetables".

Prove up what we already have, have the facts to back this up ie: a full BFS. Follow this up with a potential J/V miner with good credentials, solid management and the wherewithal to follow through to production, need I say more.

The resource is there with excellent grades, I'll refrain from repeating the rest of the story. The opportunity is ripe to accumulate at very low levels if you so desire.

Wait for banks in the US to start lending to each other. Deflation diminishes inflation increases. POG can only do one thing go figure !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.