Excel Spreadsheets and Trading, page-18

1. 654 Posts.
    Hey guys,

WOW! Thank you to all those who have contributed! This is fantastic and will give me an excellent base to start with this weekend. I hope you guys dont mind if I ask a few more questions back here over the weekend?

Pump and Dump, Thanks for the youtube link! I want to use this, though I need a few more bits of data to scrape. Also, that website got canned. It is definitely a long the lines of what I would like to start with!

dkit, you are an absolute weapon! Most of the programming you are talking of is way out of my league - though, if it is worthwhile learning and you think that the data extraction and bots are higher quality then I think I might have to spend a bit of time on codeacademy. Some of the things you are talking of is exactly what I want to do! If there is a better way than excel I am all ears!
    I do want to take some data like ANN dates and the reg info.

Steve, I completely disagree with you, with all due respect.

Lisking, that sounds like a great program to pull a bit of history from - I will give that a go and let you know what happens.

Thanks again all.

I will post something up on the weekend and hopefully you guys will be able to help me evolve it a bit better.

Again, really appreciate your help everyone!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.