Hey guys, WOW! Thank you to all those who have contributed! This...

1. 654 Posts.
    Hey guys,

WOW! Thank you to all those who have contributed! This is fantastic and will give me an excellent base to start with this weekend. I hope you guys dont mind if I ask a few more questions back here over the weekend?

Pump and Dump, Thanks for the youtube link! I want to use this, though I need a few more bits of data to scrape. Also, that website got canned. It is definitely a long the lines of what I would like to start with!

dkit, you are an absolute weapon! Most of the programming you are talking of is way out of my league - though, if it is worthwhile learning and you think that the data extraction and bots are higher quality then I think I might have to spend a bit of time on codeacademy. Some of the things you are talking of is exactly what I want to do! If there is a better way than excel I am all ears!
    I do want to take some data like ANN dates and the reg info.

Steve, I completely disagree with you, with all due respect.

Lisking, that sounds like a great program to pull a bit of history from - I will give that a go and let you know what happens.

Thanks again all.

I will post something up on the weekend and hopefully you guys will be able to help me evolve it a bit better.

Again, really appreciate your help everyone!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.