NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Steve, Sorry to hear you have had to sell at a loss as from...

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Steve,
    Sorry to hear you have had to sell at a loss as from following your posts when you first brought in with the money you received, it is a shame you couldn't have had the trip paid for from an increased stock price.

Reminds' me of of another stock MPO when it was a marrow and thanks to T4P, ninelives and a few others we where able to ride the options up until the consolidation and it paid for renovations and a 6 week trip OS for myself. (Mind you.. look at it now, sorry sate of affairs that one is)

Anyway, back to our little marrow here, personally I think the Oil is not any problem at all. As you only need to read through EGO history and present state of play to see that this region already has the capacity to deal with this both on the regulatory and physical tiers.

While looking over the fence at how much EGO has achieved to date with forward sales and processing of their oil. Which shows that this region is already geared/gearing up to handle larger volumes of potential oil and gas discoveries.

I would say this will weigh heavily on any discussions with CAP raising for NWE as referring back to the WA mines Minster a few years back stating it was one of the biggest onshore discoveries for some time. We can only hope that this is fact and not fiction and that actual "resource in ground" proves to be as big as what we have "LEAD" to believe it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.