SAI 0.00% $4.74 sai global limited

re: looking strong gohlson Hi Rinaudo ... missed your post until...

1. MJS
    2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: looking strong gohlson Hi Rinaudo ... missed your post until now sorry.

Yes, still hold SAI and don't see any reason to sell unless financials start deteriorating. I like their overseas growth strategy, and don't see any reason for their position in Australia to collapse. Reduce over time, likely, but nothing that (hopefully) will not be more than compensated for by the overseas side of things.

My primary focus when buying anything is profitability, cash flow, growth in both of these, and growing dividends (call me boring). I've adjusted some of my holdings over the past 6 months, however as it currently stands am actually pretty comfortable with my entire portfolio mix at the moment. They all seem to be doing well from most of the above. AMU is the main one that has disappointed from a share price perspective - however the business is sound so I am holding.

I must say though, there is not much non-spec stuff that appears overly cheap to me. AMU I'd call a buy at these levels - although I already hold enough. The rest of my holding are good holds, probably not buys, but not over the top into a "better to sell" level. Probably a reflection of the market?

Just my thoughts.

MJS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.