SPA 0.00% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

excellent announcement today

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    All,

Excellent announcement today - contained a lot of information, some of it buried!

Key points:
    1. QLD operations bought back (this was a JV) for $139k (924,658 shares @ $0.15). QLD had 30 schools, for which MWR will now get 100% of the revenue, rather than 50%. This will go straight to the bottom line. This sounds like a pretty good deal to me. This will better let MWR control the delivery of these services.

2. Further school districts in Arizona have been signed by the USA operations (again these are 100% part of the group - not a part of the JV).

3. Pipeline of sales in US is growing. Should eventually build in momentum and convert to sales. I would expect that we will only get decent updates on a quarterly basis.

4. Record growth in SMS volumes, with 80,000 messages sent in the 2nd week of May.

This is growth of over 100% compared to same time prior year, which is significantly in excess in the growth in the number of schools, which shows that the schools are using the system for other messaging purposes (eg reminding people about the Fete, sports days, etc.). Which is great as the SMS volume is not decreasing with the reduced truancy!!

Increase in SMS's being sent is pure profit, as there is no significant costs associated with sending the SMS messages (just Gateway costs, which are super cheap with the volumes MWR are sending).

All we need now is an update for India (hopefully with some sales) and we will be firing on all cylinders.

I rate MWR as one of my best stocks for the next 12-36 months.

Cheers
    Marvin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 370416 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 207003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.