SPA 0.00% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

Totally agree Marvin, great announcment!I was pretty disturbed...

1. 57 Posts.
    Totally agree Marvin, great announcment!

I was pretty disturbed to read QLD only had 30 school customers - that's less than 10 sign ups a year since they started there, so I'm glad they're taking it back of the licensee there!!!

Interesting they have signed up a few more US schools but did'nt make a huge ann. and big song and dance about it?! Sort of what I was expecting, but maybe they're not into over dramatizing every little deal, which makes management look more professional in my eyes.

Does anyone have an idea of how much MWR the corporate hq make off of each SMS, ie. some goes to the telco as cost, some goes to the licensee - how much would stay with MGM?

I think this figure would be where the majority of their revenue will come from long term, especially since in their ann. they hint at the fact that schools are starting to use the system for day to day activities, which I think will be great for us! Imagine the level of traffic if all the schools start sending out messages like "School Assembly this Friday @ 2pm" or "School closed due to snow" etc etc

Limitless possibilites! I love this co!!

My only hope is that the start to become cash flow + soon so we don't have to have anymore dilution.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 370416 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 207003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.