AIM 11.0% 50.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

excellent announcement, page-4

1. 585 Posts.
    Anyone wondering why the survey is being conducted? The announcement mentions the identification of ore bodies which rules out the identification of any of the gold deposits. Seems that this program is being used to extend the resource at Perkoa (which should have been done by the MIA assay results) … I am a bit concerned that the motivation behind this program is to support the feasibility which is being redone for the management. This survey should not be required if there was any likelihood of the assays becoming available at some stage … just very odd timing for this to happen.

Interesting little throw away comment by Bill Cash about mine construction only just begun … hope this means that the box cut repairs are done and they are maybe doing some digging?

Either way, this is not news that I would be getting overly excited about. Confirmation about drilling commencing in Zambia would be much more preferable to this … or possibly even those assay results, offtakes and about 50,000 other things that should be announced this month.

We have a very very long way to go on this and news like this is largely a waste of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.050(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $105.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 60.0¢ 38.0¢ $1.944M 4.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3999 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 11610 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.