AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

I'm still around boys and have been watching with interest.So...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I'm still around boys and have been watching with interest.
    So now the resurrected MMN is trading in the 5's and
    boys like you and Ronmac must be quite pleased with yourselves for jumping on board, for that you have my congratulations
    You may have even been trading as well as picking up some for long term holding.
    So now its time for the company to put up.
    After reading their latest update on the state of the company I am even less filled with confidence.
    They have managed to already blow $1m without producing a single ounce of silver in a market where the price is very bouyant and the skies the limit according to some.
    They are also months away from starting to produce even with a brand new working mine and given the reassessment of resources, grades, testing of material etc etc etc etc etc.
    I thought all this info was available and all they had to do was crank up the plant make some small modifications and start producing to take advantage of that high silver price.
    Nothing has changed boys.
    When/if they start producing and ( if they are ) making money I will be happy to concede I was wrong about the company.
    At the moment the share price is based on speculation and a bouyant silver price and granted of course its easy for some to be bullish under those conditions.
    I continue to remain convinced that the coming months will see a much lower silver price and this will in turn ask some serious questions of AYN going forward.
    If thats the case I wonder who will be willing to tout its prospects and continue to hold any shares they own?
    My previous reservations have revolved around the company and its plans performance etc and those questions remain continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.