AXY 0.00% 3.7¢ atom energy limited

excellent boardroom broadcast

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Did everyone here the latest broadcast?
    Lets have a look at how many great points there are

The 2 top directors have high knowlegde of existing local geology which eliminates alot of guess work and they carry a truly great track record

Couldn't be closer to existing infastucture

Alot of funds are going towards working through older assessments of the tenements which saves heaps of cash than doing it from scratch

There are at least 25km of strike

They have come up with 50 high priority targets-that ain't just one in a blue moon

Readings of high grade and low through shears which will continue to add to existing resource which has only began

I believe they will have in the region of between 1-5m oz
    and with au price staying above $1,000 and possibly going to $1,500 those who can do their figures should work out the companies m/c of somewhere in the thousands above current sp

Are fast tracking to enter production statas asap

If these reasons are not good enough then I don't know what will could be better

All the holders currently selling are defintely not associated with this well informed site otherwise they would relise they will miss out on life changing investing
    and have no idea about how good the fundamentals of this great company are
    Any one else with some further input on my laymans terms?
    Oh and drilling results will start to flow for next few days onwards good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.