MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

excellent buying opportunity!, page-10

1. 1,539 Posts.
    I wrote to Mincor and raised a number of concerns and queries, and received an excellent response from a man who should know...

"The net result has been, I think, that production has not met market expectations for the past year, and hence, perhaps, the unusually severe reaction to our statement downgrading next years production forecast by 12%.

However we are now through the peak of the capital expenditure programmes, and the operational changes we have made have strengthened our mines. All our mines are now cashflow positive, the company has no debt, and both cashflows and profits look robust. Exploration is very active, though reporting times remain a bit slow, because the holes are deep and each one takes six weeks to drill and get the assay results back. However the exploration results will keep coming, and we will continue to get them out as soon as we receive them.

We have not received a bidders statement from Crosby yet for Tethyan. It has to arrive by about mid-July. Until we get it, it is hard to do much, other than get prepared."

Mincor has excellent management, good safety record, excellent reserve prospects widening into Gold (soon to be released), a dividend stream and cash in the bank.
    It is my belief that they will be rerated once the annuals come out and any eoy selloff/fund repositioning has concluded.
    As to TYC , well you can see what David has said, and any fool who sells before finance has been concluded will lose out big time in my opinion..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.