GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

excellent confirmed large gas resource

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Yesterday's announcement starts as under:
    " In light of the Excellent Confirmed Large Gas Resource discovered in upper zones".

I am sure the company is not blatently lying. This must be true or else the directors could be prosecuted.

Note that 90 bscf of discovered gas is only a pessimistic estimate based on gas shows. This has not been properly tested. I feel the amount of gas discovered may go up several times when full testing is complete. We could still be sitting on a motherload.

Unfortunately, because of the past history and failures, shareholders sold out yesterday in fear that the share price might get to 5c.

The brave will now start buying. I hope flow tests are conducted in early June. If the gas is joint from PB1 we could still make super profits. Don't write this one off yet.

Once the time frame for testing is announced and flow testing starts the share price will spike. The known gas is already worth $250 million as per calculations of some of the other posters. In the medium term the price will rise. Remember this is Golden Eagle, which has brought gold mines to successful companies.

I bought 100k more today to reduce my avg price. I am sure the directors are not lying. They did well to test the upper parts of the WELL first.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.