GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

Been buying a few of this mainly gold/copper explorer. Any...

1. 631 Posts.
    Been buying a few of this mainly gold/copper explorer. Any opinions welcome.

The things that interested me based on the annopouncments, a talk to the MD and the chart were:
    1. Conquistador - chargeability anomaly extending below current deepest drillhole (presently subeconomic grades) - so there's a chance of something here and MIM appeared keen to fund diamond drill holes and looking for polymetalic. Drill by Christmas.
    2. Rabbit Well and Snake Well - basically the MD suggested it looks like they have hundreds of thousands of tonnes at around 10 g/t that is open pittable to be treated by heap leach. Drill my Christmas.
    3. The Blue Rose prospect - copper/gold. Based on jumps in price around announcements market seems to think this one matters. they can't get hold of a drilling rig at the moment.
    4. They have 3 JV's in Ashburton - plenty of people wanted to farm in so they held a Dutch Auction.

Basically in the short term interestd in the drill results they'll be coming out with.

Cheers
    hots

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.