TLG 0.00% 42.0¢ talga group ltd

excellent economics

1. 3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Hi all, I am trying to be careful of what I say here, but MT dutifully replied to my message:
    Old core will not be analysed in great depth but, where relevant, I recall some may be used in establishing resource and also in the scoping study.
    19 fresh holes they expect lab to deliver assay results between 2 and 4 weeks. As per recent anns, shortly after drilling there will be updated JORC (most of JORC will be upgraded to ‘indicated’ which is great) He did stress how soon all this would occur!
    In-depth metallurgy tests would take place in a different lab after initial assay results. He also mentioned that there is a chance they will not have to do a great deal of follow up drilling for re-test (if any?)
    For Nunasvaara alone they are looking at 15km strike. Much of this amorphous. Raitajarvi more flakey per pervious announcements.
    MT’s biggest point was that they are looking at total economics (rather than just seeking flake size) to determine how they will proceed.
    He was most excited that (assuming all goes to plan) their resource will allow them to be a top grade/ bottom cost producer and that is what will drive profitability.
    He stressed that many operations that have big flake often have low grade and low economics (ie. some have to crush and separate 70 tonnes of rock just to get 2 tonnes of product)
    MT suggested that from an economics point of view, all the hype around flake size started with Canadian companies whom had coarse flake and very low grade deposits, trying to spruik their company.
    Combined strike of around 30km approx 40 years mine life so far.. I assume more will be added to this as exploration continues??
    Belgium, Netherlands, Germany (Sweden?!?!) are still very big markets and TLG has massive advantage supplying these markets Vs someone trying to ship out of Africa. The team has been working thoroughly on these matters already- One would think such info to be central to economic study, so it seems they can use work already done here..
    They are looking closely at Chinese supply market to get a better understanding of how competitive they really will be. I am very impressed to see how much extra work has been done here, as opposed to other , higher capped coys, who are still just poking around in the dirt.
    Long and short we are looking at becoming a high margin, extremely competitive producer and are (all things going to plan!) much closer to production than some may think.

It seems these guys are putting in tremendous efforts..

Disclaimer: This is what I recall and interpreted from the conversation. I do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of what I have written above. Do your own research, and if in doubt as to whether my comments are fact or complete rubbish, wait for official company announcements!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $170.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.8¢ $297.0K 715.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27074 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 10182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.