ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

REGARDLESS OF WHAT UP AND DOWN RAMPERS HAVE TO SAY. THE MARKET...

1. 96 Posts.
    REGARDLESS OF WHAT UP AND DOWN RAMPERS HAVE TO SAY. THE MARKET HAS TICKED THIS FINDING AS REMARKABLE. READ BETWEEN THE LINES WHEN IT SAYS
    "The mineralisation is interpreted to be of Volcanic Hosted Massive Sulphide (VHMS) affinity with some degree of magmatic influence, the latter indicated by elevated trace levels of As, Bi, Mo, Sb and W. If the VHMS interpretation is correct then there is at least moderate prospectivity that the presently known sulphide horizon may thicken substantially , and that further deposits may exist along strike (i.e. from adjacent to tens of kilometers from Eurow). At other known VHMS deposits it is common for thin zones of mineralisation similar to that at Eurow to extend away from, and extend between, thick accumulations of massive sulphide ores. Further, it is a characteristic of the VHMS style of mineralisation that several deposits often occur at the same stratigraphic level within a region of tens of kilometers.
    A number of off-hole (i.e not-drilled) conductors were identified by down-hole EM surveys. The modeled plates appear to be representing possible thickening of particular sections of the massive sulphide zone. Further modeling/analysis of these targets is being carried out in preparation of the next round of drilling."

THEY 'RE TRYING TO BE CONSERVATIVE BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY'RE TELLING... IT COULD CONTINUE FOR TENS OF KM.

LET'S SEE HOW IT PANS OUT. !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $16.17K 1.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1263168 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.