KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Excellent interim DIPG data from PNOC, page-4

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    In a disease as devastating as DIPG without viable treatment options and no innovation for the last 60 years it does not require new legislation for the FDA to grant conditional approval.
    It will require alignment of Kazia, Chimerix, PNOC, HCPs and patient advocacy groups and won’t be easy - but it is in the realm of possibility and more importantly feasibility.

GBM AGILE … the base case at this stage has to be negative. But I doubt anyone would argue that this is already priced in. Especially as the drop below USD 1 per KZIA appears to be driven by the voluntary ASX delisting and the local overreaction.

Kazia has always been about data and the difficult cash position is nothing new. Positive data readouts like the recent DIPG data can only help with it.

Looking at your comments in general, I get it, you’re unhappy.
    But it appears that you are trying to have it both ways. When data readouts are delayed vs plan it concerns you. But when they report available new data in a timely manner in new, additional disease areas you refer to it as pumping the share price …
    And as a capital raise is a valid concern, obviously a higher price means less dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.