K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

excellent jorc to be announced, page-2

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Agreed, radio A.

We know that management were in Europe on a road show three weeks ago. We can conjecture that they were there to raise money, possibly for the upcoming TSX listing. Nothing has been announced yet, but like you, I'm guessing that the JORC will exceed expectations, and that the reason the raising hasn't been announced is because of this; management will want to issue fewer shares at a higher price. They have promoted the company, and now they will deliver the good results, plus raise new funds for the Phase ll drilling program and DFS.

In short, we have a series of good announcements to look forward to. By my count they will be:
    1) JORC/NI-43-101 (tomorrow);
    2) new issue. I'd guess within a couple of weeks.
    3) Preparation of TSX listing.
    4) Beginning of Phase ll drilling
    5) Reporting of drill hole results. No doubt followed hard upon by Anatol's legendary analysis
    6) Commencement of DFS
    7) Resource upgrade(s)
    8) DFS
    9) TSX listing

The above can realistically occur over a 6 month time frame, but not necessarily in the above order or evenly spaced. It will be a steady flow of news. I have a swag and intend to top up further, but if everyone holds their nerve I may not be given the opportunity. We can all retire on this if we play it right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.