ADY 11.1% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

excellent news today why the sell off?

1. MJR
    1,085 Posts.
    All traders that t-3'd this stock last Friday were forced to sell today if they couldn't pay up.

My understanding was that late fines were also levied on traders that couldn't settle yesterday due to the trading halt.

They had absolutely no choice and were forced to sell today or face further fines.

Normally Comsec, Westpac and most online trading platforms will not let this continue but will force the sale.

Now why chase it when those that thought about this knew to sit and wait and absorb.

Some chasing occurred at 12 cents and then at 11 cents.

As the news of today is digested and further press articles published ADY should attract the more discerning and astute investor.

If my theory holds true we should test the 14 cent mark (if not better) tommorrow.

They have many reasons to come for this now and this must be noted from today's press release.

1.Placement of $20m Converting Notes (Company making deal)

2.Contracts have been entered to commence chemical engineering project work at the Rincon Salar. Work will commence immediately on pond construction, and Admiralty expects to have lithium-rich brine within six to nine months, depending on weather conditions. In addition, Admiralty will take advantage of the sub-zero climate of the Argentine winter to process sulphate-rich brine.

3.Negotiations are at an advanced stage on the Company’s iron ore prospects in Chile and the Philippines and a positive outcome is expected to be concluded in coming weeks.

Imo cash tends to move things along a little faster and Admiralty is very very focused on iron ore....your either in or out.

I'm in.

My call is for 20 cent plus next week. Let's see if i can bag another correct guess lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $6.018K 601.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.