ADY 9.09% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Im with you on your estimation and the reason for the pull back....

1. 8 Posts.
    Im with you on your estimation and the reason for the pull back. No one in their right mind would give an up and coming company that much money unless they were 100% that they would make an incredible amount of profit for their investment, along with the guarantees that is only privy to those who are in the know!

Looking at it from a new unit in time, with the benefit of all the past announcements, the placement of the funds is significant. In my opinion the major hurdle has been accomplished. All we need to do now,(those of us with a position) is to sit back and wait. this share should break 20 cents in the coming weeks given the well orchestrated planning of its chief to get this share with sheer speculation to 12.5cents. Ther was also a very favourable press release was made today in the fin review.

Any way you will see a lot of trading on this share over the next two weeks, and i believe there will be a lot of over seas inst's buying up and getting set. remember, there has been a lot buying by broking firms recently who have probably been privy to some awseome info.

The key here is not to panic and to be able to ho,ld without the financial pressure of having to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.509K 772.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 763378 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.