BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Excellent opportunity to Buy BAL below $10.50, page-2

1. 28 Posts.
    This is my first post on HC

I have been accumulating BAL from $8 - $13.70. My portfolio is over 50% on this stock.
    I have not sold 1 share and accumalated more on the dips. I can see the shorters are having a field day with this stock & although I'm deep in the red, they have given me the opportunity to average down.

I like the company in general its market differentiation stands out with the only Australian IF formula that is organic that has a strong presence locally and markets with economies of scale. They mentioned in their strategy about expanding into new markets, they have also addressed the supply issue. The company is profitable, well managed and has little debt.

I had to sell half my A2M shares today quite sadly to buy more BAL today as my guess is that A2M will go sideways for awhile & this is a great opportunity to top up on BAL while the shorters are at play. Also I like how BAL has 7 times less shares on issue as A2m.

I believe in investing in a growth company long term & being a part owner (shareholder) of a great story.

Lets see what happens when BAL hits the ASX200.. My guess is well definately big smiles

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.