GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Have I missed something or Is the negativity coming in through...

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Have I missed something or Is the negativity coming in through the back door. Listen people , nothing has changed from yesterday afternoon around 2pm. All the shows are still there, the news is very positive (IMO) we recieved the news that we were all waiting for... As many were posting this morning "why havn't they made the announcement of reaching TD" now it's hear and suddenly the market doesn't like it, how foolish. Games are definatley being played... Don't fall for the master traders games they are professional traders and are a customed to peoples feelings and reactions. Yesterday afternoon's excitement was very positive and suddenly the sentiment goes negative, I'd like to know how some people roll with the flow, one minute all good and positive stating how this well is a company maker and the next minute they have the steel capped boots ready to kick the life out of the Co. with negativity all over their face... I just don't understand the thoughts of some of you guys here that talk absolute tripe...... I hold and am very confident of a good result ultimatley in SP..... Keeping the faith like many other, good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.