NDO 2.92% 88.0¢ nido education limited

excellent summary, page-5

1. 233 Posts.
    Sensible post boysy. With a big ticket target like Gindara it is easy to lose sight of the negatives that are always present, and as the 43% POS states, failure is more likely than success. Having said that, it's all a matter of risk appetite; many would think the downside risk is more than compensated for by the upside potential, considering "almost" even money odds of finding "something" that is....

One thing I have been meaning to ask you about however is your choice of OEL over NDO. I hold neither (though do keep an eye on both) but from my unbiased view, NDO seems to be the better bet. Both have over the billion mark in shares but NDO has much higher quality prospective targets, more of them, and are much closer to getting underway. I have to say I agree with your calls on NDO management, but with Shell behind the next drill it's fair to say they'll be on their best behaviour. Wondering why you consider OEL the better company?

I'm looking to take a position with NDO shortly, well aware of the risks but considering they are outweighed by the upside. Would I consider taking a position in OEL? Probably not, at least not before the end of the year at any rate, simply nothing of any real consequence happening.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.025(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 88.0¢ $1 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.