NDO 2.92% 88.0¢ nido education limited

excellent summary, page-6

1. 9,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 742
    This isnt a otto vs nido forum but i thik your views on otto are not entirely fair.Im in the field of finance and i look at how a company will fund future exploration and expansion. Nido is up a creek without a paddle if gindara doesnt come in as it has to drill wells to simply hold the contracts its does have. The fact they could not even get a free carry on the jewal in the crown i dont hold out much hope for the other farmouts required to simply hold the contracts. Then theirs a likely galoc phase #2 nidos share of development will be circa ~$30 million from what i understand. The company has still not stated how they will fund a 5 well drilling campaign which is likely going to cost more than the current mc of the company. Reasons i like otto tightly held top 20 own ~70 odd percent, have around 30 million cash no debt and an astute management team who have proven experience. Both companies should do well i really do not like the way nido burn through cash and have not outlined the "multiple funding opportunities" they have present. Will be interesting if nido stick to their word of not raising cash in the short term heading into gindara as JR has been advised by the company some weeks back. Perhaps all it takes is the head to roll for things to change

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.025(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 88.0¢ $1 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.