BBW babcock & brown wind partners group

Syd, full time trading was not the planned option, I wanted long...

1. 69 Posts.
    Syd, full time trading was not the planned option, I wanted long term positions and a few spec stocks. My anxiety got the better of me today though and couldn’t help myself. I am thinking of taking up smoking, it may actually extend my life (stressful day ).

Agree with you, CFO not the right person, would prefer PG to stay until they find a suitable replacement. Then again who would want the job? I don’t think the Institutions have a major problem with PG, BNB would be wise to keep him in the background out of the media. He does add value and he seems to work best in the dark. Apparently he is brilliant on deal making, just not able to be a general manager. IMO BNB just got too big for him.

I reckon profit will be around 30% off 1st half and off 15% for full year (due to wind sale saving the day), maybe they will add in some extra provisions at the last minute, since they have already taken the beating.

This will give them a bounce (ever the optimist). The will need to substantiate guidance with wind sale data or no one will believe them. As it was a joint sale we might see a BBW announcement on their sale as well. Then lets hope for a HUGE BBW result!

Then we can get on with our lives (let’s hope).

On the spec side have a look at CNX got in a 19c, out at 65c would look at buying back around 30c. Coal Seam player, CSIRO and IP are large shareholders.

MichaelIrish welcome back, I hope we are not the band playing on the titanic, seriously I think you got in at a good price (LT)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.