TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

re: raging bulls sighted Just had a look at the chart. Volume...

1. 616 Posts.
    re: raging bulls sighted Just had a look at the chart. Volume was certainly up there today - not the highest - but since september - there has only been about six or less days where volume exceeeded 10 million shares on the fully paids.

Judging by previous trading patterns... the short term target is 3.5. The 12 month high is 3.6 and there are 402 million shares on issue... unforunately I know little else of the company history other than what I can read on the charts or ASX reports. Certainly a move above 3.6 would be extremely bullish. There are 106 million options with a strike of 3 on 31 Jan 2006. (now inn the money).

I guess the big news came in December last year when the company announced a major turnaround in the operating position. $740K in the bank in Dec report with $216K outstanding. Last 12 mths to Dec 04 revenue was Approx $2.4 million. Company did state that the turnaround in December was expected to continue into the new year (05) and operating cash flow was positive. Worth reading the whole report dated 23/12.
    Lets see where this take us... interested if anyone knows or hears something else.
    Cheers
    SB
    Holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.