TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

excellent tox posts, page-2

1. 9 Posts.
    I'm hoping TOX will break lose from the 3's and .007's in the next few days.

I think its quite undervalued based on its recent turnaround and company dealings..

The report gives a bit of insight into future propects..

I quote ...
    "The Outlook......
    TOX Free Solutions recently implemented a major rationalisation and restructuring
    plan to improve its business operations. A summary is provided below:
    The Kwinana Treatment Facility
    There have been three key initiatives implemented in recent months. A tenant has
    been engaged to share the Kwinana site and utilise staff when they are not
    required between project work. The rental income almost covers the fixed costs of
    the site and the facility now operates profitably on a project to project basis.
    Secondly, an engineering study has been commissioned to replace the vertical
    retort on the thermal desorption unit. Any redesign of the system would come with
    technical performance guarantees and substantially improve capacity, from
    between half to one tonne an hour, to between two and three tonne an hour,
    depending on the material being processed. The variable costs of operating the
    system would remain constant, allowing the company to process soil profitably at
    well below current prices and ensure continuity of work.
    Thirdly, a JV has been established to maximise the potential of the general waste
    management facility. In short, the JV partner provides the expertise and sources
    work in return for 40% equity, TOX Free provides the premises and the license for
    60% equity. The JV partner has significant experience in this market and is likely
    to have more success than if the company were to pursue this business with it’s
    own resources."

Make your own judgements....
    Good luck to all holders TOX....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.