ALA 0.00% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

excellent update

1. 3,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Another solid release by the company. It will be interesting to see the uptake from brokers in the coming weeks now that Artimist is getting closer and closer to being monetized. I read the the newsletter to mean there is plenty about to happen with artimist. (Seems ridiculous some posters believing artimist is a waste of time. I can assure you Torreya who get paid % on successful completion of deal only, would have exited the room months ago if this was the case. Have a look at their resume if you doubt this ). Good to hear Amherst is getting on with Sud002 to get it to mkt and the Zolpimist product / deal sounds like it can be a significant win. The Q2 and Q3 presentations to FDA with Sud001 and 003 sounds encouraging too. Also like the number 14 with more expected to join the DD finalsiation space post FDA discussions with 001 And 003 above. More so like how Carter and co. seem confident in continuing to talk deadlines and the way they've carried themselves though impatient shareholder dissatisfaction. Tells me there's plenty of blue sky ahead. For mine at these prices if you've come this far you'd be game to be exiting now. Ok so perhaps you may not be betting on her, but you sure as hell wouldn't be betting against her right now.

Ignore the nai sayers their only still sniffing around cause they can't let go. I see one or two still posting the same dribble from months ago .....because they just can't let go!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $173.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $31.90K 193.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 791889 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 400079 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.