TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

excelsior we are away, page-3

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Could be an interesting one - seems worth a punt while awaiting the first round of results. Potential for relatively shallow, and high grade mineralisation based on the historical results.

Also sounds like there's some interesting structures that weren't targeted in the original drilling done by Aquitane.

Funny that they didn't actually announce drilling commencing when it actually commenced, and also haven't mentioned any widths etc. in the current announcement though good to see they've had a 5 out of 6 hit rate of zinc and lead mineralisation on the first 6 holes.

I guess they'll put more info about the drilling (depths, widths etc.) when they get the assay results back in two or three weeks.

They've certainly got a fair bit of drilling planned over the coming months - hope the wet season stays away till December.

Don't know much about Thor or BTV except that BTV does seem very undervalued based on resource estimates - seemed to get overly punished for not announcing an increased overall resource estimate in the last announcement.

I've got some TNG, might look at BTV as they get closer to being a producer, but TNG gives an entry to BTV anyway I guess (and Thor - which I know nothing about at all).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.