MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

except the wood ducks .., page-8

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    amen to all of the above! I could not agree with all your comments on all the issues more..:-))..new partner as big as TEVA for another product or two would be great! It would show that we are not subservient to the TEVA likes or dislikes of our technology. There would be heaps of money to be made on Diabetes, spine or bones repairs...New partner would even made TEVA more enthusiastic about the work they are progressing with Mesoblast in cardio field and others. As far as I know (not that I know much on the subject)there is NOTHING really out there working as yet or being developed to provide treatments for the ailments we are targeting...it looks like it will be a long process but for the patience and committed investors it will pay off one day...there may be whole range of ailments which will be treated by MPC'...if not and the whole thing goes belly-up so be it...science will need to go back to the lab and dishes and think about something completely new...but then, I will probably not be even here to worry about it as it takes decades of research to get any technology to the level we are at now with MSB...still very confidant to be invested here and still as excited about the whole thing as I was in 2005..:-) cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.