AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

quoteOne said that the lower volumes on the downtrend might be a...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    One said that the lower volumes on the downtrend might be a sell signal

like to know his name so I never contemplate getting advice from him.....

a price drops on weak vols.....if the stock was a bad buy or a major pump and dump...you would see it drop on large volumes....

the fact it pulls back on weak vols ...just indicates....there is a major reluctance to sell by holders....and it may be combined with the fact that the stock is not as freely traded as the vol of stock issued suggests.....plus most holders in the know, already have what they want......
    ...the Dt's have done their dance and moved on.....for now....today seemed to test this theory.....

looked like a shakeout...tempting sellers....tempting weaker buyers ...then crashing it down ...to force out the new weaker buyer.....typical panic stuff......

this has gone through surges and corrections over and over for at least 4 weeks now...the old dog stocks have been rolled out for a run and the Dt's have jumped ship for a ride on some of these dog stocks......what they sold was readily taken up by a buyer/s

there has been no shortage of buyers to sell to ...not like in many other stocks.......

I think this guy must have walked into a door before he did this interview......

would love to hear the interview ...but can't get that link to work
    http://www.skynews.com.au/podcast/feeds/yourcall.xml

all i get is a lot of text

and this message
    This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

the option holders don't appear concerned...they just keep exercising the options ...now in smaller parcels.....its good for the company's balance sheet....when you add up all the options exercised and add this to the dec 31 cash on hand figure ...and then review the march qtr expected cash burn...you see the bank balance is getting very healthy....

note...the dec qtr cash bal did not include the options exercised in Dec 2012.........

lets ride this wild bull to the highs.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.