RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

It's like I commented a couple of days ago- when the price is...

1. 478 Posts.
    It's like I commented a couple of days ago- when the price is rising, no one calls manipulation. However, look what happens when there's a down day. These 'theories' get raked back up again to try and fool the nieve.

RMP down 10%. RRL down 6%. HNR down 9%. So all the parties with major exposure to Puntland are significantly down. One would have supposed that perhaps some bad news had been recieved concerning Puntland- such as, maybe, the failure of initial testing of a potential payzone?

But nah, the logical and most likely reason is apparently an international conspiracy by MM's and brokers to drag the prices down of the three major Puntland companies so they can load up with shares 'on the cheap' and sell them to private investors later.

It's funny when your eyes are fully open and you know it's nonsense. And I'm sure most people do know these conspiracy theories are nonsense.

But there's some people who actually, truly believe in them, and to be honest I find that really strange. It's on the same level of absurdity as still believing in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. Yes, we all believed in these things once, but most of us grew out of it. It's really odd that a few people haven't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.