BUR 0.00% 6.9¢ burley minerals ltd

exceptional news, page-44

1. 1,226 Posts.
    Gentlemen,

Im not too sure about all the critism, BG does have a point. Im pretty sure he knows what he is talking about - with or without realistic figures. Saying this, I do think he is to the extreme case of BUR negativeness and has unrealistic opinions; though not by far.

It is true what all parties are saying with TC showing how J1 and H1 can provide just enough revenue to keep this company a float and BG statingt that Mouller was the company money making machine that could kick start another 10 wells. It is true that most wells do decline and fast and even if they are new oil feilds this doesnt change a thing with the reason being flow rates and reserves have a a positive relationship - as reserves decline so does flow rates. Flow rates may increase due to pressure however it is likely that they would increase/decrease by 200BOE.

In the long run the question that im asking myself and what BG is trying to state is, how will BUR fund the real company maker - Woppa??? IMO J1, H1 and Brasher may keep the company afloat and able to drill relatively low costing wells but other than BUR reducing their working and revenue interest in the upcoming projects it will be difficult for them to pay for administation, ongoing well completion costs, ....... and Woppa costs.

Im not saying that we dont have a company on our hands with 3-4 producing wells however, just my two words and you can take them or leave them, as cynical as BG may seem I think he has a point.

Disclosure: none held and trying to be unbiased as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.